What is Agri Boost?
Agri-Boost organic fertilizers are manufactured from Ceres certified sterilized cattle blood meal and bone meal as main ingredients.
The final product is further fortified with SeaKelp, Fulvic acid, Humic acid, nano micro-elements and soil micro-organism to ensure a well balanced organic food source for plants and soil.
Blood is a high protein source and the main supply of Carbon and Nitrogen in Agri-Boost in the form of peptides and L-amino acids.Bone is the main source of Phosphorus and Calcium. Agri-Boost therefore supply the soil and plant with essential organic elements needed for life, normally depleted due to the overuse of only chemical fertilizer.
This combination insures a well balanced organic source of NPK with high carbon content.
Organic fertilizer releases essential nutrients, which are vital for healthy plant growth. As organic fertilizers break down,they improve the structure of the soil and enhance its ability to retain water and nutrients. Organic fertilizers will ultimately deliver healthy strong soil and plants.
Advantages of Agri Boost
• Able to be used in full organic farming or in combination with chemical fertilizer.
• Easy to apply in the liquid form via a pivot, drip irrigation, tractor spraying or knapsack. In tablet form, the Agri-Boost can be introduced about 20mm into the soil near the plant.
• Liquid Agri-Boost can be used as a foliar or root feed.
• Supply fast and slow-release organic NPK for sustainable growth.
• Enhances aggregate stability, improve water infiltration and soil aeration, reduce runoff and soil erosion.
• Improve water holding capacity of soil.
• Reduce surface crusting and improve seed germination.
• Increase soil CEC (cation exchange capacity) and its ability to hold onto essential plant nutrients. Carbon has a negative charge and most of the nutrients like Mg, Ca, K and trace elements have a positive charge. Without enough carbon, the essential element just leach out of the soil.
• Chelates micro-elements and trace elements to improve absorption.
• Improves soil C:N ratio.
• Provide food for soil micro-organisms and a skeleton for them to live on, therefore improve soil organism biodiversity.
• Stimulates root health and growth.
• Increase plant stress resistance.
• Safe for animals, birds, bees and the environment.